Friday, September 18, 2009

Funny Things

Here are some funny things that the kids have said or done lately.

Me: Who pooped?
Megan: Jack did!
Note-Jack did not poop

I was changing Megan when Erica came in and says "Nassy" pointing at her sister. Very astute.

Jack: I wish I had two mommies and two daddies
Me: Why?
Jack: So the real mommy could rest and the other one could cook for us
Note-I need to cook more often

Jack: I got to be snack helper at school with my new best friend.
Me: What is your friend's name?
Jack: Hmm, I don't remember
Note-Kindergarteners develop some really strong friendships, apparently

Jack locked Megan in the bedroom. He came out to me and said, "She's in the bedroom. It wasn't a good choice."
Note-No Kidding!!!

On the first day of kindergarten
Jack: It's normal for parents to cry on the first day of kindergarten-but not for them to have a nervous breakdown.
Note-Duly noted. PS I did not have a nervous breakdown but there was some muffled sobbing :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It seems to have been about two weeks since I've seen the kids. Think I could visit?