Friday, September 05, 2008

Happy Tooth Day!!








Well, it's official. Both girls are getting their first tooth. They are exactly the same... they both showed up today, are on the same side, and are sticking out the same amount. Who would have thought? I guess they're identical in that way too.




I took some pictures that I'm posting here. Jack was all smiles at first... till he somehow toppled the stool and landed on the bottom on his side. I was scared he broke a rib or something but the way he jumped around yelling, I figured he couldn't have.




Here you go!


Erica is in the light pink and Megan is in the dark pink and Jack is just adorable in his towel cape! Megan is easier to catch grinning on the camera. Erica is too interested in the camera (or in this case, Jack).




1 comment:

Flea said...

Happy Happy Birthday beautiful girls and wow a tooth each!
May there be many many more, b'days and teeth :-)