Saturday, March 14, 2009

Interview with my child.

Copy this note, ask your kid the questions and write them down exactly how they respond.

I interviewed my little guy, Jack, age 5

1. What is something mom always says to you? “Stop”

2. What makes mom happy? “When I hug you and kiss you”

3. What makes mom sad ? “When I throw things and hit people”

4. How does your mom make you laugh? “When you’re silly and goofy and be funny.”

5. What did your mom like to do as a child? “Be a boy” (WHAT?)

6. How old is your mom? “16”

7. How tall is your mom? “From foot to head, 17”

8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV? “Spongebob”

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? “Sit around”

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? ” Me”

11. What is your mom really good at? “I don’t know, you tell me. Um you’re really good at hugging.”

12. What is your mom not very good at? “Balancing all the time”

13. What does your mom do for her job? “I don’t know, work?”

14. What is your mom's favorite food? ”Chicken Pot Pie, you love chicken pot pie!”

15. What makes you proud of your mom? ”playing”

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? ”A Spongebob character”

17. What do you and your mom do together? ”Just play lots and do laundry”

18. How are you and your mom the same? ”We’re the same by being pale.”

19. How are you and your mom different? “I don’t know; we’re the same. If we were in the dark we would be different. “

20. How do you know your mom loves you? “Cause you play with me.”

21. What does your mom like most about your dad? “His music”

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? “Work.”

3 comments:

HLiza said...

You were a boy? Ha ha ha! I took this for my post..

Joan Holub said...

This interview made me smile, Cassie. A kid's eye view--hilarious. And it's interesting how observant he is, too.

Flea said...

From the mouth of babes they say. Too cute!1